|Per Term||See Pre-School page||£3163||£3283||£4453||£4453|
|Per Year||See Pre-School page||£9489||£9849||£13359||£13359|
Lunch is compulsory from Reception to Year 7 and costs £586.26 per year. This amount is in addition to the school fees.
In order to prevent a number of financial requests throughout the year for curriculum trips, payment for the majority of these is collected within the school fees. This element is termed 'extras' and will vary across the year groups depending on the number of planned curriculum trips.
Payment of Fees
Fees must be paid by Direct Debit on either a termly or monthly basis. A deposit is payable on acceptance of a place.
The Fees include:
- Regular curriculum tuition (other than in optional extra subjects)
- Physical Education
- Many lunchtime and after-school activities
- All/some stationery
- Text books and scientific materials
- All public examinations and other standardised tests, including pupil careers testing
- Some curricular trips and field studies
- The costs of careers advice tests and guidance from Year 10 onwards
Fees do not include:
- School lunches for Y8-Y13
- Some out-of-school visits
- Re-marks requested by parents or re-takes of modular A-levels which are charged extra at the Examining Board rates
- Extra subjects including music and Speech and Drama (charges made directly by the School or the visiting teacher)
- Tuition Fees for Musical Instruments and Associated Disciplines, including piano, violin, viola, cello, clarinet, bass clarinet, flute, piccolo, oboe, bassoon, recorder, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, French horn, guitar, double bass, voice and percussion (charged by visiting teachers)
For the latest information on the cost of lessons, please contact the School.
Discounts are offered to parents with three or more children at the school at any one time at the rate of 20% off the third and any subsequent child. The discounts will be applied to the youngest child/children and will remain for the duration of the child's time in the school. Please contact us to discuss.
Fees paid in advance
A reduction of 0.5% is payable if all fees are paid annually in advance.
For parents wishing to pay advance fees of more than one year, three different payment plans are available. Please contact the GDST fees department for more details.